A Public Hearing for the Town of Hurley 2020 Budget will be held tonight at 6pm at the Town Hall, 10 Wamsley Place, Hurley NY 12443. Click the link for the 2020 Budget.
- 0% increase in our Town general taxes
- Use of 2019 surpluses to do conservative spending allowed for $29,000. in savings
- Supervisor will not be taking a pay increase for the 2nd time. He will give his 2% increase to his scecretary, rewarding her for the continued hard work.
- $6,700. to build girl's softball fields at Dug Hill Park.
- $13,000. to finish bringing the Town's technology into the 21st century, adding a new server for security and storage.
- $9,800 to the Conservation Advisory Council to pay consulting fees to update the Town's Comprehensive Plan.